Director CIEH Northern Ireland
- To raise the public profile of environmental health practice within Northern Ireland and promote the value and contribution of the environmental health approach to sustained, improved public health and wellbeing.
- To work with government, local authorities, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and beyond to assist in the development of an approach on policies that maximises their potential for improved environmental and public health.
- To develop, promote and represent CIEH policies for Northern Ireland where appropriate.
- To contribute to the development, education and training of environmental and public health professionals and facilitate linkages with the CIEH based training and development courses and events where appropriate.
- To work closely with the Northern Ireland region and particularly the Strategy Committee.